See these

Sunday 19 July 2009

Third Day - Lord's

Interesting will be an understatement. England did what we hoped for and last two days were quite humbling for all mighty, all conquering Australians. As my feeling has been always, largely a team is as good as their bowling is, this time English bowlers demonstrating exactly the same and they are helped aptly by batsmen.

England are indeed in a very formidable position, and it will be good to see what kind of effort Australians are going to put in to save this test.

Another prediction from me, though I am really walking a tight rope. Fifth day, by lunch, this test should be over. I am not going to predict who will win, its pretty much decided,unless we have a miracle. of course, I have not covered the rain factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and please go ahead and put your valuable suggestions.