See these

Friday 17 July 2009

Ashes - Test Two

Suddenly a shift from the theme. You probably will wonder why something about cricket is featured here. I am compelled to tell the reason behind it. I am a "Chora Ganga Kinaare Waala" who is currently not very far from Thames. There is lot of excitement about cricket is here, and every time England manages a good display on the field, it feels that they have won a series. As a colleague aptly pointed out, they talk about football wordl cup win, as if it has happened yesterday.

So what do I think after it is 364/6 first day. The answer is, they made 400+ in Cardiff and barely survived. I am not giving much chance to them unless the bowling department fires. In my opinion, best result for England is a draw.

Let the story unfold...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and please go ahead and put your valuable suggestions.